- Programs & Events
- Special Events
- MCM on the Road
- For Grown-ups
- Teacher Resources
- Parties & Rentals
Madison Children’s Museum receives many donation requests from nonprofits and other organizations holding fundraisers. We try to honor as many of these requests as possible by granting two admission passes to the museum. Preference is given to local nonprofits and fundraising events dedicated to helping children and families. All requests must meet the eligibility guidelines set out below:
- Admission passes provide free admission for two during regular museum hours (valid for one year from issue date) and may only be used as part of fundraising (e.g., auction, raffles). Requests must specify how our donation will be used and the date it is needed.
- Requests must be submitted on organization letterhead and mailed to the address listed below. Requests are NOT accepted via fax, email, social media or by telephone.
Madison Children’s Museum
Attn: Donation Requests
100 N. Hamilton Street
Madison, WI 53703
- Requests must indicate if the organization is a tax-exempt nonprofit under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or provide information about the organization, company, or agency that will benefit from the donation.
- Requests must be received by the museum a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of the date by which the donation is needed (e.g., an event date).
- Requests are limited to one per organization per calendar year.
- Requests must include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- The admission passes may not be redeemed at the museum for cash value and cannot be transferred by your organization for use by another organization/individual.
- Lost, stolen or expired donated admission passes will not be replaced.
Due to the high volume of donation requests we receive, we may be unable to honor every request.
If the request is accepted, the museum will mail the admission passes in the self-addressed stamped envelope provided, but is unable to complete and return any separate donation forms.