- Programs & Events
- Special Events
- MCM on the Road
- For Grown-ups
- Teacher Resources
- Parties & Rentals
Make the most of our exhibits and programs! Download complimentary resources our education staff has selected to help expand classroom curriculum, support the Wisconsin Model Academic Standards, and provide opportunities for interdisciplinary learning.
Bring your classroom to MCM for a two-hour tour, Tuesday-Friday. See our Group Visits page to learn more.
To have the latest information on education, field trips and discounts sent to your inbox, subscribe to our quarterly e-newsletter.
Resources and Guides
A seasonal guide for Log Cabin program tours.
- Fall Log Cabin Group Visit: An Experience in Pioneer Living in Wisconsin
- Winter Log Cabin Group Visit: An Experience in Pioneer Living in Wisconsin
- Spring Log Cabin Group Visit: An Experience in Pioneer Living in Wisconsin
Self-guided scavenger hunt based on the trees on the Capitol grounds.
A guide to our Hmong at Heart exhibit from 2004-08.
- Kids’ Guide to Local Culture
- Teachers’ Guide to Local Culture
- Hmong Field Guide, part 1 (first half of guide)
- Hmong Field Guide, part 2 (second half of guide)
Early childhood resources to our Let’s Grow! and Leap into Lakes exhibits from 2004-09.