- Programs & Events
- Parties & Rentals
American Girl Benefit Sale
The 28th American Girl Benefit Sale takes place July 18-19, 2015
8830 N. Greenview Drive, Middleton, WI.
Subscribe to our email list and get the latest sale news delivered to your inbox.
About the Sale
Every summer, the Madison Children’s Museum hosts its largest fundraiser, the American Girl Benefit Sale. Dolls and books are featured at deeply discounted prices. Proceeds benefit the museum and the American Girl’s Fund for Children. Close to 300 volunteers donate their time throughout the year. Over $21 million has been raised over the past 27 years, benefiting children in Dane County.
Please Note a Change in the Sunday Sale
A very limited number of tickets will be sold for the first hour only (8 – 9 a.m.) of Sunday morning. Free tickets starting with an entry time of 9 a.m. will be distributed on-site beginning at 8 a.m. One ticket will be distributed per person and you must be present to receive a ticket. There is no guarantee of merchandise availability. Please, no camping or waiting in line overnight.
NOTE: American Girl dolls and merchandise are only sold on site at the sale. There are no online sales.
Tickets for Saturday’s sale will be available in late May, 2015. They are $8 each with a limit of 4 and are only available by mail.
Tickets for Sunday’s sale (8 – 9 a.m.) will be available in late May, 2015. They are $15 each with a limit of 2 and are only available by mail.
Ticket Order Forms
Ticket order forms are available below. Please download the appropriate form, print it, fill it out, and return by mail with payment, as directed on the form.
- Madison Children’s Museum Members, please download and return the Member Ticket Order Form.
- Nonmembers, please download and return the Ticket Order Form.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to view and print these files. Please read through the Ticket Purchasing Procedures (page 2) and follow all directions carefully.
Rules & Regulations
- For safety reasons, no children ages three and under will be admitted to the sale, including infants
- Items are sold “as is” with no returns or exchanges
- Merchandise limitations will be posted on the website
- Merchandise limits are per-person, not per-ticket, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities
- Sale entry times may be delayed at times due to warehouse overcrowding
- Merchandise is not staggered or held back; all sale items are on display
- No wheeled devices (strollers, wagons, or wheeled luggage) are allowed; wheelchairs are acceptable.
Payment at the Sale
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. No checks or travelers checks. Outside crafters may have different payment preferences.
Hotels, Parking & Shuttles
On street parking and designated lots are free. Shuttle buses run throughout the Business Park, to our preferred hotels and downtown Middleton.
Learn more about our host town at Middleton Tourism Commission.
Get additional information and updates on merchandise and more by subscribing to our e-newsletter or by following us on Facebook. Catch up on this year’s e-newsletters by clicking on the images below.
If you have any questions that can’t be answered with the information above, please email our American Girl Benefit Sale Coordinator.