- Programs & Events
- Parties & Rentals
American Girl Benefit Sale
Join us for the 29th American Girl Benefit Sale
Saturday, July 16 – Sunday, July 17
8830 N. Greenview Drive, Middleton, WI.
Subscribe to our email list and get the latest sale news delivered to your inbox.
About the Sale
Every summer, the Madison Children’s Museum hosts its largest fundraiser, the American Girl Benefit Sale. Dolls and books are featured at deeply discounted prices. Proceeds benefit the museum and the American Girl’s Fund for Children. Close to 300 volunteers donate their time throughout the year. Over $21 million has been raised over the past 28 years, benefiting children in Dane County.
Rules & Regulations
- Each shopper may enter the sale just one time
- For safety reasons, no children ages three and under (including infants) will be admitted to the sale
- Merchandise limits are per-person, not per-ticket, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities
- Sale entry times may be delayed at times due to warehouse overcrowding
- Merchandise is not staggered or held back; all sale items are on display
- No wheeled devices (strollers, wagons, or wheeled luggage) are allowed; wheelchairs are acceptable
- Current, valid disability parking permit must be displayed for disabled parking
- There are NO returns. Items are refurbished returns and overstock, and sold as is
- Madison Children’s Museum does not ship, hold, or accept telephone orders
- Smoking is not allowed in the warehouse or on the grounds
- Please DO NOT contact American Girl regarding this sale
Payment at the Sale
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. No checks or travelers checks. Outside crafters may have different payment preferences.
Learn more about our host town at Middleton Tourism Commission.
Get the Latest News
Get additional information and updates on merchandise and more by subscribing to our e-newsletter or by following us on Facebook. Catch up on this year’s e-newsletters by clicking on the images below.
If you have any questions that can’t be answered with the information above, please email our American Girl Benefit Sale Coordinator.