- Programs & Events
- Parties & Rentals
American Girl Benefit Sale
Join us for the 29th American Girl Benefit Sale
Saturday, July 16 – Sunday, July 17, 2016
8830 N. Greenview Drive, Middleton, WI.
Subscribe to our email list and get the latest sale news delivered to your inbox.
About the Sale
Every summer, Madison Children’s Museum holds its largest fundraiser, The American Girl Benefit Sale. Starting with American Girl / Mattel’s gifts of damaged dolls and product, 300 museum volunteers and staff make repairs all year and manage the annual weekend sale in July.
Attracting 7,000 attendees from all over the country, 2015’s sale provided nearly $400,000 for the American Girl Fund for Children. The fund then redistributes those proceeds to more than 20 nonprofits in Dane County who also serve children. Together, our efforts have provided more than $22 million over the history of the sale!
Saturday, July 16, 2016 – 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday, July 17, 2016 – 8 a.m. to noon
2016 American Girl Benefit Sale Ticket requests begin May 3, 2016. Ticket request forms will be available in early February.
Rules & Regulations
- Each shopper may enter the sale just one time
- For safety reasons, no children ages three and under (including infants) will be admitted to the sale
- Merchandise limits are per-person, not per-ticket, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities
- Sale entry times may be delayed at times due to warehouse overcrowding
- Merchandise is not staggered or held back; all sale items are on display
- No wheeled devices (strollers, wagons, or wheeled luggage) are allowed; wheelchairs are acceptable
- Current, valid disability parking permit must be displayed for disabled parking
- There are NO returns. Items are refurbished returns and overstock, and sold as is
- Madison Children’s Museum does not ship, hold, or accept telephone orders
- Smoking is not allowed in the warehouse or on the grounds
- Please DO NOT contact American Girl regarding this sale
Payment at the Sale
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. No checks or travelers checks. Outside crafters may have different payment preferences.
Learn more about our host town at Middleton Tourism Commission.
Get the Latest News
If you have any questions that can’t be answered with the information above, please email our American Girl Benefit Sale Coordinator.