- Programs & Events
- Parties & Rentals
- Change Password
- Edit My Address
- Lost Password
- View Order
American Girl Benefit Sale
Every summer, the Madison Children’s Museum holds its largest fundraiser, the American Girl Benefit Sale. Dolls and books are featured at deeply discounted prices. Proceeds benefit the museum and the American Girl’s Fund for Children. Close to 300 volunteers donate their time throughout the year. Over $20 million has been raised over the past 26 years, benefiting children in Dane County.
The 2014 sale takes place Saturday and Sunday, July19-20 at 8830 N. Greenview Drive, Middleton, WI.
NOTE: American Girl dolls and merchandise are only sold on site at the sale. There are no online sales.
Tickets to Saturday’s sale are $7 each with a limit of four (4) and are available by mail only. Download the order and procedure forms to get started. Ticket requests may not be postmarked before Tuesday, May 27, 2014. Saturday tickets will have an entry time.
Tickets for the Sunday markdown sale are free and distributed on site starting at 6 a.m.
Rules & Regulations
- For safety reasons, no one three and under will be admitted to the sale, including infants
- Items are sold “as is” with no returns or exchanges
- Merchandise limitations will be posted on the website
- Merchandise limits are per-person, not per-ticket, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities
- Each shopper will be allowed to enter one time
- Sale entry times may be delayed at times due to warehouse overcrowding
- Merchandise is not staggered or held back; all sale items are on display
- No wheeled devices (strollers, wagons, or wheeled luggage) are allowed
Payment at the Sale
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. No checks or travelers checks. Outside crafters may have different payment preferences.
Parking & Shuttles
On street parking and designated lots are free. Shuttle buses run throughout the Business Park, to our preferred hotels and downtown Middleton.
For updates on merchandise and more, sign up for our e-newsletter or “Like” our Facebook page.
If you have any questions that can’t be answered with the information above, please email our American Girl Benefit Sale Coordinator.