- Programs & Events
- Parties & Rentals
American Girl Benefit Sale
Join us for the 29th American Girl Benefit Sale
Saturday, July 16 – Sunday, July 17, 2016
8830 N. Greenview Drive, Middleton, WI.
Subscribe to our email list and get the latest sale news delivered to your inbox.
About the Sale
The annual American Girl Benefit Sale attracts over 7,000 shoppers from all over the country and brings in nearly $1 million dollar each year. All funds raised go to support the exhibits and programs of Madison Children’s Museum and American Girl’s Fund for Children, which provides grants for charitable programs for children throughout Dane County.
Over the past 29 years, Madison Children’s Museum has restored and resold overstock and returned merchandise donated by American Girl and Mattel. The benefit sale serves as the museum’s largest fundraiser and has raised an overall total of more than $22 million. A dedicated corps of 150 museum volunteers work year-round to prepare for the event, with an additional 150 on site during the sale. More than 32,000 volunteer hours are logged annually.
Saturday, July 16, 2016 – 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday, July 17, 2016 – 8 a.m. to noon
Saturday tickets: $8 each
Sunday tickets (8 – 9 a.m. only): SOLD OUT
Sunday Sale Tickets will be available on-site!
Free tickets starting with an entry time of 9 a.m. will be distributed on-site beginning at 8 a.m. Sunday morning. One ticket will be distributed per person and you must be present to receive a ticket. There is no guarantee of merchandise availability. Please, no camping or waiting in line overnight.
2016 American Girl Benefit Sale Ticket requests begin May 3, 2016.
Please download the appropriate form below, print it, fill it out and return by mail with payment, as directed on the form.
Ticket Order Forms
Event tickets sold or issued by Madison Children’s Museum may not be resold or traded for more than the face value of the ticket; MCM reserves the right to revoke or refuse to honor tickets that have been resold for more than their face value.
Rules & Regulations
- Each shopper may enter the sale just one time
- For safety reasons, no children ages three and under (including infants) will be admitted to the sale
- Merchandise limits are per-person, not per-ticket, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities
- Sale entry times may be delayed at times due to warehouse overcrowding
- Merchandise is not staggered or held back; all sale items are on display
- No wheeled devices (strollers, wagons, or wheeled luggage) are allowed; wheelchairs are acceptable
- Current, valid disability parking permit must be displayed for disabled parking
- There are NO returns. Items are refurbished returns and overstock, and sold as is
- Madison Children’s Museum does not ship, hold, or accept telephone orders
- Smoking is not allowed in the warehouse or on the grounds
- Please DO NOT contact American Girl regarding this sale
Payment at the Sale
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. No checks or travelers checks. Outside crafters may have different payment preferences.
Learn more about our host town at Middleton Tourism Commission.
Save when you stay at one of these nearby hotels. Book your room before June 15, 2016 for the best price!
Get the Latest News
If you have any questions that can’t be answered with the information above, please email our American Girl Benefit Sale Coordinator.