Madison Children’s Museum Access For Everyone
2015 Coloring Contest Rules & Regulations
- Contest open to children, adults and families of all ages; void where prohibited.
- No limit of entries per person.
- Employees of Madison Children’s Museum, employees of The Roman Candle, and members of their immediate families are not eligible.
- To enter, visit Madison Children’s Museum or area Roman Candle Pizzerias and make a donation to the Access for Everyone Spring Fundrive and ask a staff member for a coloring page. $1.00 minimum donation per entry (flower).
- By entering this contest, you may be registered to receive occasional email updates from Madison Children’s Museum; you may unsubscribe at any time.
Be sure to include the entrant’s name and age, plus a parent or guardian’s name, street address, phone number, and e-mail address so that winners may be notified.
- Ages 0-5
- Ages 6-9
- Ages 10-12
- Ages 13+
- Entries will be judged at contest end by Madison-area Roman Candle Pizzeria Staff and MCM Staff, and prizes will be awarded afterward.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity.
- Decisions are at the discretion of Madison Children’s Museum and are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to award multiple winners and prizes, or no winners and prizes.
- Winners will be notified by email, phone, or postal mail.
- Each entry location will award one (1) American Girl 2014 Girl of the Year Doll, one (1) Certificate for Pizza for a Year at the Roman Candle, and two (2) Madison Children’s Museum Family Plus Memberships.
- The winner of each age group will be able to select one (1) prize from the above choices. Winners will select their prize in order of youngest to oldest.
- Prizes will be available for pick-up at Madison Children’s Museum and must be picked up in a timely fashion.
- Contest ends April 30, 2015, or as otherwise posted on contest webpage.
- For a complete list of winners, write to Madison Children’s Museum at the street address above, and include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.